Creative Blasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutorial Guidelines

Go down

Tutorial Guidelines Empty Tutorial Guidelines

Post by craftastic Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:29 pm

There are just a few simple guidelines for the tutorial area.
Anyone can submit a tutorial and it does not have to be approved, just make sure it is appropriate for the site and that they are not being repeated.
If you have any questions regarding this area of how to submit a tutorial, PM me and I will answer all the questions you have. You can submit tutorials from other sites if you wish, mostly because coming up with your own patterns can be very difficult sometimes. If you want to include the site's URL with your tutorial, you may but that is totally option because you already have the pattern on your post with step by step instructions.
You will notice some different sections. One for sewing, one for cooking, one for rainbow loom and etc. If you do not see a section that fits your tutorial. Post that in the tutorial area that is outside all of the other tutorial sections. If I make a section for that particular tutorial, I will personally move it to keep it more organized. 
The holiday craft tutorial section will not have cooking or sewing or felt tutorial sections. Since it is all about the holidays, it will be mixed up together. 

If you have an questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
Have fun and be creative!
craftastic
craftastic
Administrator

https://creative-blasts.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum